StarCraft Power Saver has been updated to patch StarCraft 1.15.3 executables. You can find the new version on the StarCraft Power Saver web page. If you have any questions or if you are having trouble with StarCraft Power Saver, please add a comment to this post or contact me directly.
Denver Gingerich (ossguy)
Free/libre/open-source software advocate and standards proponent. more...
On December 31, 2013
- ossguy posted iNum SMS/voice support and pricing matrix for various Canadian and US carriers @ December 31, 2013 10:30 pm
On May 30, 2013
- ossguy posted, “Looking forward to the Identi.ca transition to pump.io this weekend!” @ May 30, 2013 2:16 am
On May 21, 2013
- ossguy posted, “@brainwane Is it just me or is the Subscribe button on http://ur1.ca/dypri inactive? Click and Enter did nothing in Firefox and Chromium.” in reply to @ May 21, 2013 4:46 pm
On May 14, 2013
- ossguy posted, “The #lfeeus #wifi does have good speeds: 5-9 Mbps down, 15 Mbps up. Probably shared symmetric pipe with few people uploading, like at #SEA.” @ May 14, 2013 4:10 pm
- ossguy posted, “Seems the #wifi at #lfeeus this year has port 443 filtering (HTTPS works, SSH never gets welcome string). Port 22 fine, some others blocked.” @ May 14, 2013 4:02 pm
On May 12, 2013
- ossguy posted, “Appreciating the gratis #wifi at #SEA: no ICMP/port blocks and getting 1 Mbps down, 2 Mbps up. SEA could teach #NYC airports some lessons.” @ May 12, 2013 8:06 pm
- ossguy posted, “Made it to #SEA; waiting for flight to #JFK. Probably not doing domestic flight with land crossing from BC again (search was too invasive).” @ May 12, 2013 8:04 pm
On May 2, 2013
- ossguy posted, “@jxself Yeah, it appears I got quite lucky with the weather. It will make the hiking/kayaking/etc. all the better. I can’t wait!” in reply to @ May 2, 2013 9:39 pm
- ossguy posted, “Flying #JFK to #SEA tomorrow for family/vacation in BC. The flight + 9-day car rental costs less than flight-only to #YVR or #YXX from #NYC.” @ May 2, 2013 7:29 pm
On April 18, 2013
Copyright © 2006-2013 Denver Gingerich.
This work by Denver Gingerich is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. Comments are owned by their respective authors and might not be covered by the same license.